Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashionable models

Who love Fashion and Sims 3 ? US !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Syrionia introduces herself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrionia
New model
New model

Syrionia introduces herself Empty
PostSubject: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 am

Hey sims 3 fashionistas ^^
I joined after seeing a post about this site on the Sims 3 forum, where my name is also Syrionia (how creative of me)

I am a 23 year old girl who has been playing the sims from the very start, but it's only since sims 3 that I've become part of it's community and online forums. I enjoy lurking modelling competitions and am involved in a couple of my own - Mother Daughter modeling competition and the wedding planner competition (which isn't so much a modelling competition, but it's along the same lines)

I live in Scotland, UK and I work with children - it's utter chaos! But I enjoy a relaxed homelife with my boyfriend of almost 6 years, David, and our flatmate. In fact some would say it's too relaxed *glares at floors that badly need hoovered and dishes in sink*
Back to top Go down
Maxim
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 am

Hi Syrionia!

Welcome to the forum! It's really nice to 'meet' you! ^^
Scotland? I hope you know that you're very lucky! That's my favourite place on the whole world! Very Happy
And I have never been there once. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Syrionia
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 am

It's nice to meet you too Maxim ^^
It's your favourite place, really? and why's that? xD
It's cold here and there are a lot of neddy people here (well where I stay anyway, further North is quieter!)
I don't know if you're familiar with the term ned...it's kinda like chav...
Back to top Go down
Maxim
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:07 am

Because it's beautiful! Smile
I have two guidebooks and I plan that one day I will visit all those places. Smile
And I loove the accent. I'm kind of an accent fan... I wrote my thesis about the acquirement of the Scottish accent and whether it is possible to speak it as a native.
I know, I'm a bit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Syrionia
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 am

Haha, I think that sounds fascinating actually <33
And yes, certain parts of Scotland are very beautiful. There's a little place called Oban that I love, nice people, nice scenery, beside the sea, quiet...but not totally secluded.
Edinburgh, the capital, is beautiful, the architecture is stunning..but it's a bit busy for my liking
*dislikes large crowds of people*

Personally I love the Irish accent, or the Italian.
Back to top Go down
Maxim
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:25 am

I had az Irish teacher, he taught me British Culture and English Discourse in college. I loved his lessons those were the best. Smile
I love the crowd, I'm a city girl. But now I live with my boyfriend in a village which is a bit boring for me. Fortunately, we have a city close to us.
Back to top Go down
mjdhnl
Judge
Judge

PostSubject: Re: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi Syrionia, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here =D Btw I love your name. I don't know how to pronounce it but it's beautiful. Anyhow, hope you have fun here bounce
Back to top Go down
Syrionia
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Thanks so much mjdhnl! You're the simmer with all the beautiful modelling pics right?
*envious much*
I pronounce it Sir-ee-oh-nee-ah, but it's just a word I made up so pronounce it however you like xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syrionia introduces herself   Syrionia introduces herself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syrionia introduces herself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashionable models :: Public space (open to guests) :: Presentation-
Jump to: