Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashionable models

Who love Fashion and Sims 3 ? US !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings & Salutations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asiashamecca
New model
New model
asiashamecca

Greetings & Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings & Salutations   Greetings & Salutations Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:26 pm

What is there to say really?....

Many moons ago -more moons that I like to count actually- a boyfriend gave me The Sims and the Nightlife Expansion pack for my birthday. The BF is long gone but the obsession remains. I've had/have every version and expansion and stuff pack since. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Fortunately through the wonderful web I have found fellowship with people who share and relish the same addiction.... Ah... Bliss.

I'm in Georgia (USA) where it rains like the dickens when it isn't ungodly sunny and people really do say "Y'all" a lot. I like it. I LOVE other people's children & my black Shitzu Bilbo - who in turn loves my black cat Cujo - who I think loves me (you can never tell with cats).

I enjoy movies, following blogs -though I rarely post unless I have something even semi-relevant to say-, reading, The Sims and shopping, shopping, shopping (did I say shopping?). Oh! and irony. Irony is lovely.
Back to top Go down

Greetings & Salutations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashionable models :: Public space (open to guests) :: Presentation-
Jump to: