Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashionable models

Who love Fashion and Sims 3 ? US !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maxim says hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxim
New model
New model

Maxim says hello Empty
PostSubject: Maxim says hello   Maxim says hello Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Hello everybody!

My name is Maxim and I'm from Hungary. I finished college recently and now I'm without a job but I'm searching for it.
I love almost all kinds of music if they touch my soul. But mainly I consider myself an indie rock person. I love that style as well so I dress accordingly.
I got to know the Sims pretty lately during Sims 2 and I was an admirer till I got one myself. Now I'm absolutely up to date with Sims happenings and maybe I'm a little bit addicted. I wanted to enter competitions for a long time now but I only entered my first one lately. This will be my second one. Very Happy
What else... I looove movies I think I'm a bit of a geek, I love Star Wars (only the classic ones) and Lord of the Rings ( I read them too and other Tolkien books). I love the horror and thriller genre, I'm obsessed with vampires but I haaate Twilight. I love my vampires evil and not sparkly.
I love to read, I'm a huge fan of Stephen King and other sick authors like Bret Easton Ellis or Irvin Welsh.
I first started to look at fashion because of some lovely male models like Will Chalker or Julian Hedquist so Milan Men Fasion Week was my favourite. Then I met Alexander McQueen's designs and suddenly I was interested in women's fashion as well. So I'm very sad about his sudden passing.
Ookay... as you can see I have no problem with introduction. Rolling Eyes
I love forums and I love to be here and meet new people!
That's it!
Really!
Back to top Go down
Circa
Creator
Creator
Circa

Maxim says hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim says hello   Maxim says hello Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks for your presentation Maxim, and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ilovefashion.forumotion.com
person1000
Fashion finder
Fashion finder

Maxim says hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim says hello   Maxim says hello Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 pm

hi maxim
Back to top Go down
mjdhnl
Judge
Judge

Maxim says hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim says hello   Maxim says hello Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi Maxim, great to have you here and I love horror and thriller too =D Hope you have fun here bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maxim says hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim says hello   Maxim says hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maxim says hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashionable models :: Public space (open to guests) :: Presentation-
Jump to: