Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashionable models

Who love Fashion and Sims 3 ? US !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PiaPia presentation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PiaPia
New model
New model

PiaPia presentation Empty
PostSubject: PiaPia presentation   PiaPia presentation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Ok. I hate these presentations. Why? I don't like writing about myself. Oh, here we go, now you know atleast one thing I don't like, but I do it anyway.

I've played The Sims since it first came out in about 10 years ago (or so, I have no idea. Correct me if I'm wrong), and I was.. well.. about 7 then. Wait. This can't be right.. Oh well, anyway, I was pretty young when I started playing The Sims and I found out soon enough that I really enjoyed playing it (surprise!), which takes me where I am today - I'm still playing Sims, but I've never been addicted. I never play like 12 hours a day or whatsoever, I HAVE BOUNDARIES! GET OFF MY FACE Shocked

When it comes to real life, I have a pretty good life, if I must say so myself. I got a great boyfriend (the best, ofcourse!), I got good grades, a good family and friends who stick up for me and make me in a good mood every single day. I'm sort of a virtuos person, although I don't play any instrument, but when I touch a instrument, it really sings to me... Okay, I guess that was a pretty stupid explanation, but I've played a lot of instruments for a while, and I think all of them sounded kind of well.. I have no idea why my mom says I was a bit noisy with my flute Suspect

Anyway, I decided to join this forum, because of the slowpoke-forum at The Sims 3.com (SHAME ON YOOOU!!!!!!), and this one is actually not slow. Ok, anyway, now I'm going off to eat some food. Laterssssssssssssssssssssssss!

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Circa
Creator
Creator
Circa

PostSubject: Re: PiaPia presentation   PiaPia presentation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:48 pm

I don't like presentation either, i never really know what to say.

Aniway, Welcome here PiaPia girl ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ilovefashion.forumotion.com
mjdhnl
Judge
Judge

PostSubject: Re: PiaPia presentation   PiaPia presentation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:57 am

Wow you are very talented PiaPia and I'm happy your here !!! and I hate the slowpoke forum at TheSims3.com too Mad Anyhow, welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PiaPia
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: PiaPia presentation   PiaPia presentation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 pm

I still don't get how I get an avatar Suspect Anyone who care to help? cat
Back to top Go down
Circa
Creator
Creator
Circa

PostSubject: Re: PiaPia presentation   PiaPia presentation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Go ''Profile''

You have this :

Information | Preferences | Signature | Avatar | Friends and foes | Topic being watched
Back to top Go down
https://ilovefashion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PiaPia presentation   PiaPia presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PiaPia presentation
Page 1 of 1