Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Hey you !

Welcome on Fashionable Models forum.
Very glad you're there but if you are not registered you can't access to the coolest sections of the forum. We just waiting for you Smile
Fashionable models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashionable models

Who love Fashion and Sims 3 ? US !

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RepulsiveDesire presentation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RepulsiveDesire
Judge
Judge

RepulsiveDesire presentation Empty
PostSubject: RepulsiveDesire presentation   RepulsiveDesire presentation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Hello to all. I'm RepulsiveDesire, more often called RD.

I love everything there is to love about The Sims. I especially love the creativiity people get into with these modeling competitions. I have partaken in quite a few and judged more. I would like to think I know a lot about what looks good and how to help be constructive and helpful when telling people how they can improve.

I love lots of things, music is something I'm very passionate about (even though I can't write or sing) I spend most of my day with music on somewhere in the background

The Sims is of course another thing I love.

I'm a huge movie buff, mostly for movies that came before I was born (like way before as in from the black and white movie era) and I've been watching a lot of movies from my generation lately. I'm catching up on all the movies I missed in between the black and white era and like when all I watched was Disney movies, slowly (my BF always gives me a hard time for not knowing one movie or other and then he's always like oh yeah I forgot you were like four when this movie came out)

I wouldn't considered myself a huge fashion buff but I know what I like and I know what looks good. Kind of like what people say about art.

I love to talk to and get to know people that share my same interests. That's why I join a lot of forums and communities like this. I can't wait to get to know more of you all and hope to have lots of fun in the process.
Back to top Go down
Circa
Creator
Creator
Circa

PostSubject: Re: RepulsiveDesire presentation   RepulsiveDesire presentation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Welcome here RD, i'm glad you're there ! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ilovefashion.forumotion.com
RepulsiveDesire
Judge
Judge

PostSubject: Re: RepulsiveDesire presentation   RepulsiveDesire presentation Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Oh oops was I suppose to start a new thread about it. LoL, sorry about that. And of course I'm here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PiaPia
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: RepulsiveDesire presentation   RepulsiveDesire presentation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 am

Hahaha, nice start, RD :G
Back to top Go down
PiaPia
New model
New model

PostSubject: Re: RepulsiveDesire presentation   RepulsiveDesire presentation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 am

By the way, I joined too What a Face Surprise, surprise. I love forums cheers
Back to top Go down
Circa
Creator
Creator
Circa

PostSubject: Re: RepulsiveDesire presentation   RepulsiveDesire presentation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey PiaPia, i'm glad to see you here too !
We want a little presentation of you ( just start a new thread )
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ilovefashion.forumotion.com
mjdhnl
Judge
Judge

PostSubject: Re: RepulsiveDesire presentation   RepulsiveDesire presentation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:02 am

Hi RD...wow I'm really impressed of how quick and updated you are with every sims 3 competition . You help and do alot to the community for sure and thanks for that dear Very Happy I wish I could be like you. Anyhow welcome to the forum =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RepulsiveDesire presentation   RepulsiveDesire presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RepulsiveDesire presentation
Page 1 of 1